This week we welcome big wave shredder, Professional Hydrologist and juggler of 3 boys Jeremy Wilmotte onto the Podcast.
The Aussie crew started churning out the downwind content a little while ago, and while all the boys put up some awesome footage it was Jeremy’s humour within the downwind discipline that caught our eyes and ears. This meant we were always eager to see his next video and commentary on how difficult a discipline it is and watch his progression. We reached out on instagram, gave him some shit and the rest is history.
A great chat with an incredibly interesting bloke – we delved into everything from his day job keeping human shit out of Australia’s waterways, to his background as an ex pro surf photographer and finally riding BOMBS on his foilboards. Among these things we also discuss:
- how he juggles a family life
- his downwind career so far and why it appeals
- thoughts on being a waterman as opposed to just a ‘shortboarder’
- the stigma he’s faced as a foiler in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney and the bans that surround the area.
- the R&D process with AXIS
- Mast Stiffness and its importance (or not?)
- probably a load of other stuff i can’t remember
Enjoy this one, we did!
give us a like, subscribe, follow or whatever it is you need to, to make us look awesome to outsiders.
give us an email and message on insta/facebook if theres something on your mind!